Senior Vice President - Investments & Portfolio Management
Founders Properties, L.L.C.
Ms. Hofstede is responsible for dispositions, joint ventures and portfolio management for Founders’ portfolio of commercial real estate. She has completed over $1 billion of disposition, financing and joint venture transactions since joining Founders in 2016. She also plays an active role in strategic planning, investor relations and fundraising.
- NAIOP – Member of Corporate Board (2020-2021 Term)
NAIOP – Member of Minnesota Chapter
- Board Member – 2013 to present
- President - 2017
- Vice President - 2016
- Secretary/Treasurer - 2015
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 2020 40 under 40 Honoree
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Award – 2012 Recipient
Before joining Founders Properties, Ms. Hofstede was Vice President at Carlson Real Estate Company where she was involved in a wide variety of activities including dispositions, asset management and finance.
Ms. Hofstede holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.